The Cloud Solution Engineer will support the Innovation Technology Team with managing client relationships and developing policies, tools, and strategies for achieving business goals. The Cloud Strategy will be an implicit part of the building blocks that make up our infrastructure and applications and will leverage both private and public cloud service providers (CSP) to enable security through various mechanisms; notably through automation, security-by-design that allows us to provide the least privilege between the various components of an application.”
In this role, you will
- Supports the tenets of the overarching Cloud Strategy
- Developer focused; automated solutions integrated into the CI/CD deployment pipeline
- Widespread logging, monitoring, and near real-time alerting
- Role and attribute-based access and separation of duties
- Identify and recommend opportunities for driving escalated resolution of technology roadblocks including code, build, and deployment while also managing the overall software development cycle and security standards
- Prioritization of cloud-native services and tooling
- Maintain current client relationships and identify areas for potential clients
- Contacting potential clients to establish a business relationship and meet with them
- Research the latest in the business industry and create new opportunities to expand the business
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
- Assist the Technical Director with creating policies and procedures to communicate with clients effectively.
Cloud Security team overview
Vision: Secure cloud computing to propel the financial success of the customers and clients we serve.
Mission: Drive seamless cloud security, empowering AmaraTech to achieve a balanced risk posture through innovative, resilient, automated solutions.
Minimum qualifications and skills required.
- Qualification in Cloud architecture, or related field
- 1-2 years of work experience in Networking, Cloud Solutions, Cybersecurity, or related field
- Proven experience with creating business plans, tracking industry trends, analyzing data, and identifying opportunities for business improvement and growth.
- Possesses excellent analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills · Project management skill is a plus · Proficiency in SharePoint is a plus
Job Level: L3
- 2+ years of leadership or management experience, in an IT environment
- 2+ years of application development experience in developing applications using Java, and microservices.
- Should have a strong application development background (including Testing), and have a good understanding and implementation expertise of Agile practices
- Experience with object-oriented design and development, including strong working knowledge and experience with various architectural, design patterns, and Solid Principles
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Github, TFS, and Jenkins is a plus. Manage global teams and have experience in working with product managers to refine business requirements.
- Act as a technical and change advocate – promoting the use of technology and assessing the landscape for continuous improvement
- Take ownership of delivery and manage multi-release projects in AGILE Ability to decide and act without having the big picture and comfortable handling risk and uncertainty
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across organizational lines and with virtual team members
- Ability to approach problems holistically and come up with innovative solutions to address the root cause of the issue, rather than the outcomes of the same
- Engineering mindset, and self-driven to take up additional responsibilities and accountability.
- Experience working across one or more geographic territories or regions
We Value Diversity At AmaraTech we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law. Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk-mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company.